Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 18, 2013

[Home] Huge Winter-Storm rages across Minnesota

     Hey Guys! Rocky here with a post about the huge winter-storm that is raging across Minnesota! I'm gonna talk about alot of things for this winter-storm. I will also keep you updated for the latest news about it on the right of our website! So without further adue let's get started!

     Alright this morning it wasn't snowing very hard or anything and I suspected it would be a normal day.
So I went to school and before recess it started snowing , of course then they said on the intercom that their it's inside recess. So I was talking with awesomegamer725 about blog related issues and discussions (Closed Press , Sorry) and we noticed it was pouring with snow. So later that day after Math Class we went for a 10 minute run in gym. When we got out it was POURING with snow. By the end of the day the Principal announced for the teachers' to keep their students in the class until further notice. A bit later we went out to the buses and went home.

    The bus ride home was so slow and the bus kept sliding. It was really snowy out and cold inside the bus and driving in 2 miles of snow to get home isn't easy! Once I got home I took off all my winter gear and went downstairs. I took a few of these photos on my iPod Touch:







       Anyways , I hope you enjoy these photos and enjoyed the post. I will keep you guys updated on our website so if you are wondering if the snow stops or there are any ahead of time school cancellations in Minnesota I will post about it! Anyways thanks for reading and Rocky out!


No comments:

Post a Comment