Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

[Sports] Long boarding

  Hi guys, in this post im going to talk about something I love to do outside and it is called long boarding. This is super fun thing to outside I know it is not summer yet but me and my friends are making long boards and getting ready to start riding. This is the reason I have not been posting for a while. I also am sorry for not posting so often to rocky and all of you.

     Ok, so now I'm going to talk about how to ride the longboard. So it is basically like skateboarding . The difference between a skateboard and a long board is really how you turn. With a skateboard you turn by putting your weight on the back and turning your body. With a long board you turn by leaning . Another thing that is different between a long board and a skateboard is that with the skate board you spread your feet out across the board. With a long board you put your two feet really close in the front of the board. They are alike in a lot of ways to. I am going to only name one way that they are alike. You both get speed the same way by pushing your feet on the ground and the harder you push or the more times you push you get more speed.

 
  For me I think longboards are faster but it depends the price you spend on your longboard or skateboard. Me I made my longboard and it goes faster than my tony hawk $80 skateboard and i only spent about $50 on the stuff to build my longboard. I know you can spend a lot more on a longboard than what I did and mine goes super fast compared to one my friend bought so I do not know what to tell you but for my stuff and the stuff I have I think the longboard is faster.


    Ok, thank you for reading. I hope you liked this post and maybe you will buy a longboard or a skateboard they are both great things to do. So why don you not get outside and be active enjoy the weather. Just one more time thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment