Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

[Black Ops 2] Review for the map Encore

     Hey Guys! Rocky here with a review for the new Black Ops 2 map called "Encore". You can buy this map in this new Uprising DLC Map pack. So without further adue lets get started!

     Alright to start off Encore is a fantastic map. It is really fun to play because the way it is built! I love playing this map because I can easily hold down certain spots to help my team. I can easily go hold down a point where most of the enemies are rushing so the people on my team who are capturing Bravo can capture it without worrying about being swarmed. I also like this map because the score-streaks work really well because this is a big open map. So if you're one of those people who get lodestars , VTOL Warships , Swarms , etc then Encore is probably a map for you. I also like the way the map works. The Bravo flag is in the middle so you could have 2 friends use a sniper and guard you while you're capturing the Bravo flag.

      Okay, Lets imagine this was a zombies map. I would give it a 7/10 rating. I mean yes it would be fun with all the perk machines , but with the fact that it's such a open map you're kind of in the open for zombies to attack you from anywhere. Yes you would have great escape roots but still your open to zombie attacks. I would really like this map in zombies if they added killstreaks to this. The killstreaks would be a brand new zombies feature and since this is an open map you could call in a "Toxic Nuke Strike" or known as a "Lighting Strike" on the zombies. I mean the killstreaks you could get are endless. A "ZOMB Battleship" known as a "VTOL Warship" or a "DeathStar" known as a "Lodestar". I mean all of these killstreaks in zombies , on a large open map , where you're often open to attacks. Would be absolutely perfect!

     So that was my review for the map Encore. If you have any great features you would like to point out please leave it in the comment section below. Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment