Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 28, 2013

[Review] Infolinks

     Hey Guys! Rocky here with another review for you guys! Incase you haven't noticed we have put ads on our website. Our ad provider is infolinks and we decided to write a review about them because they're pretty awesome!

      First of all I want to say this is one of my favorite ad provider so far. I have never ever had to contact their customer support and they have a tutorial and FAQ for almost anything you will need to know. To start off when I applied I almost got accepted within 5 hours. I mean these people are really awesome , they don't judge websites off of their views but judge them off of their content. They went to my website and probably said this, "380 views.. Nah he has good content so lets accept him" other ad publishers went, "I don't care if he has good quality, I only care if he has views!" I mean these people are really friendly. Another thing I really want to talk about is the revenue. They let you choose your options for your website that are really cool and make the most revenue. Incase you haven't noticed there is blue text highlighted in about every post that if you roll over an ad shows right above it. I really like that form of advertising because it's a clean and efficient way for ads. They also have a feature that recommends stuff. For example if you searched "mob of the dead review" and my website came up and you clicked it. Then you would see a thing at the bottom like "you might also like.. Treyarch Uprising DLC Map Pack". It also has keywords at the bottom of a post that are alike to the post. Oh they also have those advertisements that you usually see incase you like those.

       For your revenue. These people pay for ad impressions, not clicks. Which I really like because if I saw an ad I liked I wouldn't click it. I would get done reading the post i'm reading and then search up the ad on Bing. Another thing I like is that you get about 70% of the revenue. One of the highest amount of money you can get from ad provider programs. I also like infolinks because it's all in the background for you. All you have to do is just post normally and infolinks automatically determines what ads to display and what to recommend. Now one of my favorite features is that it is easy to implement. When I signed up I just hit the "Blogger" button and boom. It added it to my website. Now one of the most useful features is that the ads load after the page loads. Alot of times I will view a website and I have to sit there waiting for the ads to load first, then the website. Which can really ruin your Search Engine Rank for the load-up time. With infolinks it lets the webpage load first then it loads the ads. Which can result in better Search Engine Ranking and less people clicking off if the webpage can't load.

       So that's my review for infolinks. Also I forgot to add you can put ads up if you want something to be advertised. Anyways thanks for reading and if you enjoy infolinks or have a feature you really like that I didn't mention please leave a comment below! Have a great rest of your day and as always be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rocky, this is Pamela from Infolinks. Thanks for this great review! I'm happy to hear you're so satisfied from Infolinks you wanted to share with your readers. I love that you find everything you need in our FAQs! Keep up the good work and happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete