Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[Minecraft] 10 Million copies sold for Pocket Edition.

     Hey Guys! Rocky here with another post for you guys. In this post we are gonna be talking about how Minecraft Pocket Edition has reached 10 million copies! So without further adue lets get started!

     Now initially when I found this out I wasn't very surprised because Minecraft is a really fun game. But then I did a bit of math and realized if you buy MCPE on one account you can download it on other iPods.
[If I bought it on my iTunes account if I bought another iPod Touch I could put MCPE on the new iPod for free because I already paid for the game] With that being said that means that 10 million people have paid for it themselves, but about 30 million people have the game on their iPod Touch. Which is amazing, Just outstanding how far MCPE has grown since last year.

     I really think that what Minecraft did to implement Minecraft onto the iPod Touch really grew their business. Think of it, Not everyone has the best computers. But alot of people have Android , iPod Touch , and iPads. So with people downloading it onto their mobile devices to play on the go or just to play if their computer cant handle it really boosted sales and the way people know Minecraft. Before Minecraft was released on xbox and the mobile devices very slim amount of people I knew, knew about Minecraft. But since they have released it on Xbox 360 and Mobile Devices that group of people that know minecraft has boosted by about 35%. No joke. People are literally telling me, "My brother got Minecraft on the xbox yesterday, so now I know what Minecraft is". It is just amazing how far Mojang has came since 2005 all the way to 2013.

      Alright so I did some of the math and 30,321,538+ have downloaded Minecraft on xbox,PC, and mobile devices. That's a huge number! Well anyways please leave a comment below on how you think Minecraft grew so fast! Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment