Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Friday, April 5, 2013

[Home] How to get your homework done faster.

Hey Guys!

     Rocky55119 here with a new post for my website! In this post I will talk about how to get your homework done faster! Now we probably have had algebra homework or a 10 page packet due by tomorrow and i'm here to tell you some tips , strategies , and some cool facts on how to get your homework done faster! So without further adue lets get started!

         Tips and strategies: So lets say your teacher gives you a 10 page algebra packet due by the next morning.(hopefully not) You probably are thinking "This will take me forever!" Well first of all in order to get it done faster you should probably know a thing or 2 about your homework. (Example: Get variables on one side and numbers on the other) and then think of a strategy really quick. (Example: Okay! I'm gonna add the 5 on this side to cancel it out and then go from there) Because if you don't come up with a strategy you're kind of doomed. Because it would suck sitting at your homework without knowing what to do.

         Now let's go into a emergency homework case, for example english or grammar. This is usually the hardest because you have to rewrite sentences with the correct punctuation.  What I do is write one word at a time so I don't get my fingers cramped by pressing down sentences.Then when I get done putting the first word of the sentence I put the second word in because that way I know i'm getting the homework done but take shorts breaks in between so my hands don't cramp up if I write the entire sentence.

        I also want to tell you some cool facts about homework to get it done faster. First of all it's a known fast you should always do your hardest homework at school first ,  that way when you get home you have easy homework to do which will consume less of your time. Second you should pay attention to your teacher if she says something like "This will be on the test" or "this will be on the assignment later" Lastly maybe listen to some music while you work on it. I find that listening to songs helps alot!

      Thanks for reading my post on How to get your homework done faster! If these tips helped you please leave a comment below, if you have any tips to add please comment below too!

No comments:

Post a Comment