Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Monday, April 22, 2013

[Black Ops 2] Vertigo Map Review

     Hey Guys! Rocky here with a review for Black Ops 2. In this post we will talk about the map Vertigo and why it's my favorite map so far. So without further adue lets get started!

     Alright, So the map Vertigo is my favorite map so far. I mean think about it, you're fighting on a skyscraper! Not only is it awesome but the ways you can navigate the map are just fantastic. Vertigo allows you to set up traps and use great escape paths for navigation around the map. Not only can I jump from a floor into a window , but I can set a claymore by a opening door by a high traffic area. Vertigo is really awesome. I also like it because it has 2 levels. You can be on top of the buildings and then Chuck Norris yourself into a office underground to not only get away from the enemy but confuse them.

     The map Vertigo is extremely fun to play in any gamemode. It has long lines of sight for snipers , close quarters action for SMG's and LMG's, and great jumps for those sneaky assassins out there. Now let's take a look and imagine this was a zombies map. I honestly think it would be really fun to play. I mean let's say you have a huge swarm of zombies behind you and you need to reload just jump down and reload then kill all of the zombies really quick! I really think it would be a cool map because you could maybe have buildable traps such as a acid trap by the opening door so you could lead the zombies through the door and kill all of them with acid. I also think the wonder weapons would work very well because this is a elevated , huge , and open map. Another thing I think would be great if this map was in zombies was the perk machine locations. I mean speed cola in the office room , Deadshot Daiquiri by the sniper post , etc.

     So that's my reviews and thoughts on the new map called Vertigo! If you think Vertigo would be a good zombies map or if you enjoy this map alot! So thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment