Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[Black Ops 2] Review for Magma

*NOTE: Black Ops 2 is a video-game. Anything I talk about in this post hasn't hurt,injured, or killed anyone in real life.*

  Hey Guys! Rocky here with another post for you! In this post I will talk about the new map in Black Ops 2 called Magma. You can buy Magma from the Uprising DLC map pack. So without further adue lets get started!

   Alright so first of all Magma is my second favorite map. I really like this map because there are so much unexpected pathways to get to your enemies without them noticing. In magma there are more then 5 routes you can take to get to the enemy spawn. With these 5 routes you can choose which one is best for you! Do you prefer taking out for enemies at once, or do you like being more stealth and getting behind enemy lines and taking them out from behind? Well with this map you get to choose. Another thing I like about this map is that its great for winning gun-fights. The first time I played magma I started to get shot at, so I dove behind a car as cover. I then peaked back out and got the enemy who was waiting for me.

    Another reason I really like this map is because you can escape gun-fights really easily. I was getting shot at in the open once so I dove for cover. I quickly ran into a train and ran the other way. I then ran a path around the place I was at, came behind the enemy and took him out. Alright let's take a look if this map was apart of zombies. I would absolutely love this map in Black Ops 2 zombies. I mean this map is just like Die Rise and Town. The reason it's like Die Rise is because Magma is in Japan and magma is flooded with lava just like Die Rise is. The reason I say it's like town is because the map is small, therefore only perk machines , pack-a-punch ,etc could exist in this map. For example buildables and easter eggs couldn't be in this map. I also think this would be a good map because it could continue the Die Rise story, maybe Dr.Maxis has been over flooding certain countries so he can make a new teleporter or something.

     So that's my review for the map Magma in Black Ops 2. I hope you enjoyed my review and please leave a comment if you enjoy this map or have any other reasons why you like this map so much. Anyways, Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment