Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 21, 2013

[Black Ops 2] Review for Mob Of The Dead

     Hey Guys! Rocky here with a review on the new Black Ops 2 Mob Of The Dead map! I have been playing this map and it's extremely fun. Especially since they brought back Deadshot Daiquiri and brought back PHD Flopper in Grief mode. So without further adue let's get started!

     Alright , First of all when I first played Mob Of The Dead it was really fun! My brother and me had a great time playing it! I then later played on Xbox Live with other people. I do admit it was a bit confusing because they knew more then me, Actually one time I turned on a trap because I thought it didn't kill humans. I ended up downing both of them and they had to crawl to me so I could revive them. The next time I played after that I had more knowledge but I went down alot. Then the last time I tried Mob Of The Dead I was absolutely beasting at it. So I guess once you know the map you can do really good.

      Next for the features of the map. They are really beast. I mean who doesn't like buying a perk that automatically gives them headshots , or buy a perk that kills zombies around you when you reload?
They put some really awesome perks in here. One of my favorites is PHD Flopper, you can get it when you play grief mode. Now for the guns. I really love the Tommy Gun. It's one of my favorite guns in history. Especially in Black Ops 2 zombies. I like that it takes a few doors then you need to go down the the gondola to get it. That way you have a tower trap by your side if you get swarmed by zombies. I really enjoy the Gondola too, Because I mean being able to escape the huge warden zombie and get to safety?  Nothing better then that.

      Lastly I want to go over everything else in the map. I hate the Warden Boss you have to fight against. If you don't have Juggernog your dead when he hits you. I really like the wonder weapons like the huge freaking shotgun and the Acid Gun. I don't know their names but they are really overpowered. Talking about wonder weapons let's talk about the Flaming Tomahawk. I mean this things an absolute beast. It's way to easy to get and you get unlimited amounts of it. All you have to do is feed all beasts around the maps then pick the Flaming Tomahawk up at the Citadel Tunnels. Also one of the features I like the most is Purgatory. Not only does this allow you to turn the power onto machines easily, but allows you to do it efficiently  You are able to fly around, zap zombies away, get all sorts of gear , then revive yourself. I really like Purgatory mode because if you go down you can revive yourself right away.

      Well, That's my review for Mob Of The dead! I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment