Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Monday, April 1, 2013

[April Fools Prank] Google Nose

Hey Guys! Today I logged onto Google and it told me there was a new program called
"Google Nose™". So I try it and hit the smell button for a dumpster and it isn't working. So I try and again and it doesn't work. I hit the "Need Help?" button and I read the prints. It tells me all the rules I need to follow then at the bottom it said "Oh , It's also April Fools Day". So i'm sitting there amazed because I was looking like an idiot sniffing my screen. First of all Google this was such a funny prank, I looked retarded. I totally fell for it because Google is so advanced that I actually believed it. I mean they have made internet glasses,remote control cars , search engines, and alot of other stuff! So of course I went up and sniffed my screen. So for anyone reading this tell your friends that they can now smell stuff through their screen. Then laugh because they actually fall for it. Anyways thanks for reading, please leave a comment below if you tried this on your friend, and Happy April Fool's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment