Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 31, 2013

[Black Ops 2] AN-94 Best zombie killing weapon on Die Rise

Hey! Rocky55119 here with a new post this post will be about the best zombie killing weapon on die rise. The AN-94, I really like the AN-94 especially when you pack a punch it, The AN-94 alone has 30 bullets a  clip and a great iron sight. When you Pack-a-punch it it seems to do around 70 damage a shot,gets a cool name , and can murder an entire herd of zombies in 2 reloads. The AN-94 is a wall weapon found when you slide down the elevator.  This gun is perfect for when you get high rounds and will help you buy Juggernog  defend yourself when building squidlifer  able to slice HUGE herds of zombies, steal kills for your zombie slaying stats, and best of all its a long and close range gun so if you are killing zombies from long range or killing a zed (One of those running zombies) then you won't have a problem. Once you buy the AN-94 you can go into the Budda room and jump over the pillar and into the hallways to go to the power room. Then you can Pack-a-punch it. I really recommend you buy this weapon because my friends told me about this weapon and I tried it myself. I have 2 bones for my zombie rank and they had the skull, Yet I got most kills when we all died. So try this gun out yourself, Tell me if you like it or if it helped you out! Anyways have a great rest of your day, Happy Easter!, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment