Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My thoughts on gay marriage.

Hey! Rocky55119 here with a huge discussion. My thoughts on gay marriage.
To start off I believe people with the same gender should be able to be married. Why I think that you may ask? Well, because everyone should be happy! If a female and male get married why cant a male and male or female and female get married? They're all happy. That's what matters the most, Peoples happiness. It shouldn't be against the law to marry someone that is the same gender. I support Barrack Obama. (I'm also gonna make a post on Barrack Obama soon). Anyways those are my thoughts on gay marriage. Please leave your thoughts in the comment selection below.

No comments:

Post a Comment