Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 4, 2013

[Home] 3 More Tips to get better at Online Gaming

     Hey Guys! Rocky here with 3 more tips to get better at online gaming! The last post I did on tips got alot of positive feedback, not alot of views but I think alot of people really enjoyed the tips because it got shared around. So without further adue lets get started. [Oh also this post I will make the paragraphs about the tips much bigger.]

    1. Go prone when you get hit with a flashbang or concussion.

      This isn't the most lifesaving tip out there but it is very useful! If you get flashbanged or concussioned and you go to prone people may think you're dead. I mean some people may not fall for it but I mean it's better then standing up with your arm over your head, where everyone can see you. This is also useful because you can't see you can't really shoot and kill the person. So laying prone and them thinking you're dead is very useful. If they do think you're dead you can let the flashbang or concussion grenade were off and then get the person who concussioned or flashbanged you.

     2. Use cover and secret spots to your advantage.

       To be honest I don't see alot of people using this tip. It's very useful and helps you in a gunfight 67% of the time. If you see a barrel that is small then you, you can use it to block enemy gunfire. With this tip it can block bullets and give you an advantage if your enemy is in the middle of nowhere. If you combined this tip with aiming down sights when you turn around corners you're golden. I also don't see people using secret spots. If you can see a spot where you  can blend in with your surroundings and it is high up then you can get alot of kills. Now only alot of kills but fewer deaths, relating because you blend in.

       3. Sprint to cover to cover and hide.

        This is probably one of the best tips in COD history! If you sprint to cover to cover it's harder for the enemy to shoot at you and you have cover, so they don't know the exact spot you're in. Also if you hide you're golden. I was playing Black Ops this morning and I jumped into a cargo truck. I shot at enemies and kept ducking for cover when I was reloading. When the enemies respawned and came near where I was they didn't know I was still in the Cargo Truck until I peered out again and killed them again. I honestly thought I invincible... until the spawns flipped.


        Well these are 3 more tips to get better at Online Gaming! I hope you enjoyed these tips and I hope these tips help you in the future. Leave a comment below if you have any requests for our next post, or if a certain tip stood out to you! Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment