Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Monday, April 15, 2013

[Review] N.B.A 2k13

     Hi guys, in this post im going to talk about N.B.A 2k13. By far this is my favorite game. It has super amazing graphics . It also has amazing gameplay. Personally my favorite gameplay is the my player so I might talk a lot about that.

So we are going to start with talking about the association. First you can customize it however you want . In game it is super realistic. My favorite part is trading it's super hard not like other games when you can get the best players for the worst players. In game is super different from any other games u can call plays post up call for a player to go in the post or call Lebron James  to go back to the three point  line. Another thing is the release timing to shoot. For the release timing to shoot there is an option so that it shows you were you released. Personally that is one of the best things they added I think. Well thats about it for the association.

   Ok now we are going to talk about my favorite game mode to play, My Player. It starts out like all the other games with the creation then how you go into the rookie game for scouts to see how good you are. Then you go into the draft. It depends on your grade from the game you played on were you go to get drafted. So after you get drafted you get to see your contract and all that good stuff. Then you can either play games or you can can sit down with the gm. When you sit down with the gm you have 10 choices on what to say for example you could say I dont like Kobe Bryant. That was a lie of course i'm a huge fan  of Kobe. Another thing I like about this is that when your contract expires you can negotiate and go into free agency and have teams bid on you. So when your just playing your season and you get those points what are on the bottom corner of your screen those points can go towards your guy in my player. Well thats it for my player it is one of the best things in the game I think.

   This game has been out for a while now. So if you would like to buy it it is gonna be around $40. Now of you would like to buy it you can go to http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-nba,28zu0. That is where you will buy it from game stop and they will ship it to you i'm not in anything with game stop so please dont ask me questions about there site. I hope you guys will love the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment