Head Over To Our New Website!
Articles, Gaming, Tutorials, constantly updated and higher quality content rather than this project we made 2 years ago.

www.rocky55119.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 11, 2013

[Changes] Website upgrades to version [2.0.0]

     Over the last week that I have made this website. I have been making changes , making it so I can interact with my viewers , making the website look cleaner , and making it load faster! Now I will present a full changelog for 2.0.0 , because there were alot of new changes.

2.0.0 Changelog:
-Added Funny Pictures page. It goes directly to my older brother's website "www.whattherage.com". This website is hilarious and I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoy my website.

-Added chat page. A xat.com chat was added so I can interact with my viewers. It's easier for me to talk to them , get their feedback , etc.

-Now I indent my paragraphs. It makes the blog look alot cleaner and easier to read.

-Now there are more posts. Not just gaming ones but ones that you will find important.

-The background and blog widths have been adjusted so it's easier to read.

Thanks for reading the changelog and please comment below if any of these changes are great and which ones you think aren't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment